History of the Loop

Welcome to June Lake Loop Historical Society
Tuesday, June 27 2017 @ 07:08 PM UTC

Bill's Grill | 148 comments | Create New Account
The following comments are owned by whomever posted them. This site is not responsible for what they say.
Bill's Grill
Authored by: Anonymous onMonday, July 02 2012 @ 01:00 PM UTC
Larry,

I knew Bill and Martha quite well.
I was a young girl when we moved there in 1944.
We built a rock house above Bud's.
Went to school at Gull Lake Lodge.
The Smiths were good friends. I used to take care of Leon.
Where is he now?
We were "family" to Bearbait. I could tell you stories about him.
Where can I get your book?

Patsy O'Connor (Pat Murray)
Pinehurst, N.C.
910/986-0011
Bill's Grill
Authored by: butchie onSaturday, December 08 2012 @ 11:58 PM UTC
i worked for bill and martha in 1953 I was13years old my uncle was dewy kirk he owend june lake boat landing.I knew bud kline the proles and eve
ryone in june lake every one called me butch edwinwllms@netscape.net
Bill's Grill
Authored by: JamesRohn onFriday, March 10 2017 @ 06:38 AM UTC
It is nice to hear that you give the information about the historical place. I am very excited to know about the history of the motherland. History is my favorite subject with essay writing companies and I always wanted to know about the famous history places and about the history of the other counties.
Welcome
Authored by: JamesRohn onSaturday, March 18 2017 @ 02:52 AM UTC
Your narration of the story consists the useful information that inspires your life. I think every people dislike the word of the war and buy essays online huge amount of the people dead due to the war. Your article is the mixture of the good and bad experience.
Welcome
Authored by: TaniaMaury onWednesday, May 17 2017 @ 01:24 AM UTC
In this description that you share in this post, try to give the information about the environment of the school in which students taking their class. Such environment is very memorable for every student and I am sure they will miss this moment. These pictures are very extraordinary. Now, you can get superiorpapers review from our trusted and affordable service to manage all type of task.